Take a stroll through the Moonshine Fine Art Gallery Below!

Take a stroll through the Moonshine Fine Art Gallery Below!



Thursday, August 26, 2010

Update on nothing much!

     I have internet again...Yeah!!!   If poor internet service is the only set back for living in the country then I can endure. It's amazing what I can accomplish when you take away my toys.  I haven't been doing anything "artwise" for the last week.  I have been trying to get done the things I neglect when I'm in the "creative zone"...Yes housework, I'm talking about you!!!
     I have a portrait that needs to get out the door soon & then I am excited to start another original piece of art that I have kicking around in my head...What will it be?  We shall see!!!  Let the creative juices flow! 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment