Take a stroll through the Moonshine Fine Art Gallery Below!

Take a stroll through the Moonshine Fine Art Gallery Below!



Saturday, August 7, 2010

Buy my art!...It's highly recommended by my parents!

      Well hello!!...Check me out...I have 3 followers now!  I don't want to get to high & mighty...one of them is my mom & dad.  But they'll be the first to always give my art a glowing recommendation.   So buy my art...it's highly recommended by my parents. 
     That reminds me of this dumpy little hotel in Vegas where the big sign reads "highly recommended by the owner!"  Do you really want to gamble on that nights sleep?
     Anyhoo...I am working on a new piece.  It is very hard to find time to do art with my kids home but I hope to have it finished to display at the Gun Lake Art Hop on August 20.  I hope to see you there!
     Goodness...It's 11:30 at night.  The night is young for coyotes and artists...I better get to work!

     Take Care, Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment