Take a stroll through the Moonshine Fine Art Gallery Below!

Take a stroll through the Moonshine Fine Art Gallery Below!



Sunday, August 22, 2010

Honk if you read this!!!

     Howdy to you all!!!  Well, the Gun Lake Art Hop was a little slow...more of a crawl than a hop...but I was tickled to be there none the less.  Thanks to Petra Hinkle who kept her business open late to host myself and Sue Sawyer, a pottery artist.  Hinkle's Body Shop was a really neat place to be.  The office part of the shop was a museum for car lovers.  Stop in & look around...you'll be pleasantly surprised.
     My next show will be in Delton in December...here's hopin' anyways...my truck prefers to start less when it's cold.  I'll get there even if I have to hitch a ride with an Amish neighbor.  Giddy up!
    So I hustled to get the pastel of the cowgirl & pony in time for the show for few to see.  It is for sale & will be on display in Delton if I still own it.  While I sit here chit chatting I'm missing out on some time I could be getting something new started. So with that said...I'm off to get busy! 

      Have a great Sunday!!!    -Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment