Take a stroll through the Moonshine Fine Art Gallery Below!

Take a stroll through the Moonshine Fine Art Gallery Below!



Thursday, August 19, 2010

Just a Reminder!!!

     Just a reminder about the Gun Lake Art Hop.  If you're at all like me you enjoy little reminders...life's little sticky notes.  However, I can have "sticky notes" all over and still forget things.  The other night I had a bag that had to be returned to my boys football practice.  I sat it right in front of the door thinking "surely I won't forget it now".  I stepped over it in a hurry to get there on time.  I think it is has less to do with my forgetfulness as it does with the fact that there is just sooo much going on in my life.  The human brain can only hold so much...and mine even less.
    I forgot why I started to post!  Oh yeah...The Gun Lake Art Hop!  This Friday, August 20th, from 5-8pm.  I'll be at Hinkle's Body Shop and Service Center.  It's hosted by the Thornapple Arts Council and they do a great job of making it a good time for sure.  I sure hope to see you there. 
     Well I have lots to do before then so I gotta git!  Take care!  -Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment