Take a stroll through the Moonshine Fine Art Gallery Below!

Take a stroll through the Moonshine Fine Art Gallery Below!



Monday, August 2, 2010

Whoa darn it!!!

    In addition to art, I work the elections in my township.  It keeps me one step away from calling myself a "starving artist"!...Let's face it...Besides my husband having a good job, I live a couple miles up a dirt road from my parents...I will never starve!  But anyways, I love politics & the election process but my schedule lately is like a runaway pony.  I want to holler "WHOA DARN IT"!  Between kids' fiddle & piano lessons, scout meetings, football & volleyball , & 4-H I will find time to post more art. 
   Well, that's just about all I have on my mind.  Let me know if you're in a "Whoa Darn It" predicament...we can start a support group...but I guess noone would have time to attend the meetings.
     Until we meet again....Happy Trails!

    Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment