Take a stroll through the Moonshine Fine Art Gallery Below!

Take a stroll through the Moonshine Fine Art Gallery Below!



Sunday, August 1, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

     Hello and welcome to my blog!  What an ugly word...how about "Welcome to my on-line studio"!!!  I'll put the coffee pot on just in case someone decides to stop by and view my work!  As of now I'm really just talking to myself...I hope that will change soon! 
     I have posted quite a bit of my artwork and will try to add more as it comes along.  I have only recently began to publicly show my work after a 12 year vacation...if you call raising kids a vacation...which I do because being a full time mom is the greatest thing I've ever done.  That said...I'm back at it! 
     I showed my work recently in Nashville, MI.  I was terribly nervous showing my work again after so many years, especially in a neighboring town where everyone knows me.  It's so much easier to take criticism from strangers...but wonderfully I received nothing but compliments.  Whew!!!  Thanks to the Thornapple Arts Council and Putnam Library who hosted me.
     And this past Friday night I was hosted by Gilmore Jewelers in Hastings, MI at the Hastings Art Hop.  Again I was very well received and I so appreciate it.  Next I will be at the Gun Lake Art Hop on August, 20th.
     I guess that's all I have to say at the moment...If you read this, "Thanks a bunch"!   
    
     Christine
   

No comments:

Post a Comment