Take a stroll through the Moonshine Fine Art Gallery Below!

Take a stroll through the Moonshine Fine Art Gallery Below!



Friday, November 19, 2010

Newest Gallery Addition!

     I recently finished a new piece of artwork.  So recently that I still have pastel on my hands and I'm dizzy from the fixative.  I decided to take a break from my normal style and try something whimsical.  I call it "Whimsy Pasture."  It's media is pastel and its image area is 25" x 15 1/2".
    This piece is for sale but ones like it can easily be ordered and customized to your liking.  I can add your family/farm name, quote, brand, or welcome to the clouds and I can change the animals to a different species...whatever trips your trigger.  
     The price begins at $200  matted and framed, additional requests may be subject to additional cost.  Half of the total is due upon ordering.  Shipping and handling extra.
     There is still time to order in time for Christmas...but you better hurry so I can beat Santa's deadline! 
      To order call 517-726-0817...ask for Christine...but honestly, who else answers the phone around here?

No comments:

Post a Comment